We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Prep 7min
Updated September 20, 2016
tablespoon honey or simple syrup
tablespoon Betty Crocker™ sparkling sugar red
tablespoons white chocolate syrup (optional)
teaspoon Cascadian Farm™ organic fruit spread raspberry
tablespoons (1 oz) sugar cookie or vanilla custard vodka
tablespoons (0.5 oz) butterscotch schnapps
tablespoons (0.5 oz) amaretto liqueur
Rim a martini glass with honey, then dip in red sparkling sugar. Drizzle with white chocolate syrup.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave jam until pourable, 5-10 seconds. Spoon into the bottom of each glass.
In a cocktail shaker, shake vodka, schnapps and amaretto together with 1/2 cup ice for 30-60 seconds. Pour into rimmed martini glass. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
% Daily Value*:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 315mins
Adapted from yummly.com
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup white sugar for decoration
- 40 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 teaspoons raspberry jam
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, 1/2 cup white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. blend in the egg and 1 teaspoon almond extract. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt stir into the creamed mixture. Cover dough and refrigerate for at least one hour, or until easy to handle.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Roll dough into 1 inch balls, roll the balls in the remaining white sugar and place them 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. While hot from the oven, immediately press a chocolate kiss into the center of each one. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
In a small bowl, mix together the confectioners' sugar, milk, raspberry jam and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
Raspberry-Almond Thumbprint Cookie Cocktail - Recipes
Add Item To
Add Item To
Add All Ingredients
1 cup Big Y salted butter, softened
2 cups Big Y all-purpose flour
1 cup Big Y powdered sugar
2 Tbsp. Big Y heavy whipping cream
1 tsp. Big Y pure vanilla extract
1 tsp. Big Y pure vanilla extract.
©Copyright 2021, Big Y Foods, Inc., Springfield, MA, (413) 784.0600
Artwork is for display purposes only and does not necessarily reflect specific items. Not responsible for typographical errors.
Some items not available in all stores.
- Author: Lily Ernst
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: about 4 1/4 dozen
These raspberry thumbprint cookies are rich and buttery. They are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and bursting with raspberry jam flavor!
- 2 & 1/2 cups ( 315g ) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup ( 227g ) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (3 00g ) granulated sugar, divided
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam or raspberry preserve
- Preheat oven to 325F and line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and 1 cup sugar (reserving the other 1/2 cup for rolling) together on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 or 4 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until incorporated.
- With the mixer on low, stir in half of the flour mixture until just combined. Repeat with the remaining flour mixture.
- Roll the dough into 1″ balls and coat in sugar. Place 1″ apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Make an indent in each cookie using a 1/4 tsp round measuring spoon or your thumb. Fill each well with raspberry jam. Slightly overfill so that’s it’s rounded on top because the jam will flatten out as the cookies bake.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
Leftover cookies can be placed in an airtight container and stored at room temperature for up to 5 days.
How to freeze – Let the cookies cool completely, then place them in a freezer-safe container with a sheet of wax paper in between each layer. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw on the counter for 1-2 hours to bring to room temperature before serving.